Custom Hydraulic Cylinders
and scheduling enables Swanson to target 100% on-time delivery.
When the application demands a heavy-duty cylinder that works at pressures above 3500 psi, Swanson’s well-qualified engineers and seasoned machine operators deliver high performance units that customers expect from a leader.
All cylinder production and assembly is performed in-house at Swanson’s state-of-the-art facilities:
We put a constant emphasis on improving our manufacturing processes and on equipment upgrades. Swanson is staffed by an experienced team of professionals that push the boundaries of current technology. Our design, manufacturing, sales and customer service teams are focused on meeting the specific needs of the OEM. By using advanced 2-D and 3-D CAD systems that support collaborative engineering, employing strategic material management to reduce lead times, and implementing lean manufacturing systems that are built for efficiency, Swanson delivers innovative solutions that OEMs can trust.
- ISO 9001:2015
- Controlled Environment for Testing and Assembly
- Test equipment oil cleanliness maintained to 16/13 (ISO 4406) or better
- Every Cylinder is Pressure and Function Tested Before Shipment
- Certified Welders and Qualified Weld Procedures
- AS3800 Accredited Manufacture and Rebuild Facilities
Hydraulic Design and Manufacturing are Engineered to OEM Standards
- Single Acting
- Double Acting
- Welded Rod Cylinders
- Telescopic Cylinders
- Threaded or Bolted Head
- Long Stroke / Large Bore
- Position Feedback
INTEGRATED VALVE OPTIONS
- Pilot operated check
- Thermal relief protection
- Overload protection
- Solenoid control
- Rod and piston cushions
- Integrated free return flow
- Progressive deceleration profiles
Extensive engineering and design capabilities coupled with decades of hands-on experience make Swanson the preferred single-source supplier of high-performance hydraulic cylinders for the mobile markets.
- AutoDesk Inventory (CAD software for solid modeling)
- AutoDesk Simulation Mechanical FEA (Finite Element Analysis)
In-house engineers provide technical analysis, innovation and support – while isolating other OEM model deficiencies and enhancing the design and manufacturing process to accommodate upgrades.
Collaborative engineering with customers’ engineering departments unsurpassed reliability and reduced field service cost.