The Purchasing Administrator is responsible for assisting with processing all work order requests, MRO purchasing, and associated paperwork for invoicing and recordkeeping.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with the purchasing manager to ensure MRO purchasing is done in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Maintains supplies in inventory by checking stock levels.
- Procure any needed supplies.
- Expedite and verify receipt of purchase orders.
- Assist other teams as needed.
- Enhances professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, current literature, meetings, workshops, etc.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have a high school diploma.
- Moderate computer skills, including Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Detail oriented with the ability to perform work under minimal supervision.
- Ability to effectively communicate (both written and verbal) with internal and external customers.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and follow directions.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job duties consistent with ADA, FMLA, and other federal, state, and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA, and other federal, state, and local standards.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 30 lbs.
- Frequent walking and/or standing is required.
- Frequent bending, pushing/pulling, lifting/carrying of parts.
- Ability to work safely and adhere to the Swanson Safety System in daily job duties.
Benefits-eligible: medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, paid vacation, etc.
Swanson Industries, Inc. is a global leader in engineered hydraulics, providing hydraulic cylinder manufacturing, remanufacturing, and repair services for the mining and mobile industries. We are poised for continuous growth as we expand our global presence. For more information, visit www.swansonindustries.com!