Repair existing pump and valve builds (including pump cleaning, disassembly, evaluation to determine cause of failure, repair, re-assembly and testing).
- Must be able to efficiently and productively repair and test multiple types of components such as longwall pumps, longwall valves, fluid couplings, drillheads, mechanical power transmission devices, conventional hydraulic valves, piston pumps and motors, gear pumps and motors, air compressors or air tools, Deron products, and new products as technology advances.
- Must be able to operate machinery used in the repair and production of pumps/valves and related components.
- Must be able to efficiently and productively perform pump and valve related general labor (washing parts, painting, and cleaning, etc.)
- Ability to accurately use and read micrometers.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job duties consistent with ADA, FMLA, and other federal, state, and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA, and other federal, state, and local standards.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 30 lbs.
- Frequent walking and/or standing is required.
- Frequent bending, pushing/pulling, lifting/carrying of parts.
- Ability to work safely and adhere to the Swanson Safety System in daily job duties.
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have minimum of ten (10) years of experience in manufacturing and operations.
- Appropriate IFPS certification may be required.
- Performs work under minimal supervision.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and follow directions.
Benefits-eligible: medical, dental, vision.
Swanson Industries, Inc. is a global leader in engineered hydraulics, providing hydraulic cylinder manufacturing, remanufacturing, and repair services for the mining and mobile industries. We are poised for continuous growth as we expand our global presence. For more information, visit www.swansonindustries.com!