Ability to efficiently, productively, and without assistance; hydraulic, mechanical, fabrication, and basic electrical manufacturing and rebuild work on products and major equipment.
At our Goshen Road facility in Morgantown, WV
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILIITIES:
- Ability to accurately work, unassisted, from hydraulic schematics, basic electrical schematics, and engineering drawings.
- Above average mechanical skills.
- Must have the ability to disassemble, assemble and test all types of equipment.
- Willingness to perform occasional underground equipment service.
- Ability to accurately use precision measuring instruments.
- Enhances professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, current literature, meetings, workshops, etc.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have minimum of five (5) years of experience in manufacturing, machinery, and welding.
- Welding certification required.
- Electrical certification may be required.
- Appropriate IFPS certification may be required.
- Performs work under minimal supervision.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and follow directions.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job duties consistent with ADA, FMLA, and other federal, state, and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA, and other federal, state, and local standards.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 30 lbs.
- Frequent walking and/or standing is required.
- Frequent bending, pushing/pulling, lifting/carrying of parts.
- Ability to work safely and adhere to the Swanson Safety System in daily job duties.
Benefits-eligible: medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, paid vacation, etc.
Swanson Industries, Inc. is a global leader in engineered hydraulics, providing hydraulic cylinder manufacturing, remanufacturing, and repair services for the mining and mobile industries. We are poised for continuous growth as we expand our global presence. For more information, visit www.swansonindustries.com!