- Inputs purchase order details into an accounting system and tracks invoice payments against sales receipts, bills of lading, and other related transfer documents.
- May provide price quotes to customers.
- Maintains records of all orders and payments for monthly or quarterly reconciling.
- Coordinates with the accounting, or accounts receivable departments on matters of variances or inconsistencies in billing records and implements corrective action as necessary.
- Takes appropriate action with delinquent accounts.
- Helps clients and customers with billing, delivery or service issues.
- Tracks customer complaints or inquiries and recommends changes to products or services to improve customer satisfaction. May directly handle more complex inquiries or inquiries from critical customers or accounts.
- Oversees the analysis and testing of current processes and systems to determine effectiveness and efficiency. Manages data collection, root cause analysis of issues or problems, and develops and recommends solutions according to the current and future needs of the business.
- Has familiarity with accounting / ERP systems.