The successful candidate in this role will need to clearly and effectively communicate at all levels of the organization, ensuring an exceptional customer experience. From orders to invoices to the daily issues that arise within the department, this position will interface with customers regularly, and act as the liaison between the customer and the company.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Professionally handles incoming requests from customers and ensures that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly, including but not limited to invoices, billing, payments, pricing, company policy and procedure, etc.
- Receives, reviews and processes orders.
- Receives customer correspondence and resolves customer complaints.
- Maintains balance between company policy and customer benefit. Partners with Sales and Operations to solve issues in the best interest of both the company and the customer.
- Proactively educates the customer in placing orders and system troubleshooting.
- Uses automated information systems to analyze customer’s situation.
- Continuously evaluates and identifies opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer experience.
- Document customer interactions and transactions. Ensures that all invoices are handled daily for all customer accounts.
- Establishes and maintains assigned customer accounts for accurate information.
- Compiles and generates reports as they relate to customer service.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have a high school diploma.
- Associate degree preferred.
- Must have 2 years of previous customer service experience.
- Exceptional computer skills; Microsoft Word, Excel, and Google-based applications.
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Detail oriented with the ability to perform work under minimal supervision.
- Ability to effectively communicate (both written and verbal) with internal and external customers.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and follow directions.
Benefits-eligible: medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, paid vacation, etc.
Swanson Industries, Inc. is a global leader in engineered hydraulics, providing hydraulic cylinder manufacturing, remanufacturing, and repair services for the mining and mobile industries. We are poised for continuous growth as we expand our global presence. For more information, visit www.swansonindustries.com!